-
October 10th, 2002, 01:41 AM
#11
Inactive Member
aww, don't worry about it Cav! no problem.
A mistake is an error that you refuse to correct. at least you weren't scared to ask, lol
hey Crazyelf, you don't have to add anything else...I'll just mention that I'm Jamal, then everyone will know me
-
October 10th, 2002, 01:46 AM
#12
Inactive Member
nah i do this stupid stuff 24/7 [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
October 10th, 2002, 01:52 AM
#13
Inactive Member
so what do you guys think? did it come out neat?
Thanks for the compliment btw, Crazyelf [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 10th, 2002, 02:00 AM
#14
Inactive Member
its spiffy [img]tongue.gif[/img] ^^U yea its good have fun? get any? am i asking too many questions? should i stop now?
-
October 10th, 2002, 02:04 AM
#15
Inactive Member
Yes.
No.
No.
Don't know.
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
I did have a lot of fun...didn't get any, but I saw about 60 people that did (making out....disgusting eh?), you're not asking too many questions, you don't have to stop.
*whew*
-
October 10th, 2002, 02:20 AM
#16
Inactive Member
lol cool u answered them all [img]tongue.gif[/img] wow u didnt? man your unlucky like me t_t lol j/k [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]
-
October 10th, 2002, 02:42 AM
#17
Inactive Member
-
October 10th, 2002, 02:43 AM
#18
Inactive Member
BTW, no the OT is actually to keep topics form going OT, we dont' care if it's ntot related to G2, most topics aren't
-
October 10th, 2002, 02:47 AM
#19
Inactive Member
Yay! I'm not the only black guy at the board LOL! Anywayz my Homecoming is Saturday, and I'll be sure to send you guys a pic of me and my girlfreind Amber ^^
-
October 10th, 2002, 02:52 AM
#20
Inactive Member
you shall never see my real likeness!! XD my ugliness shall never be seen! t_t *puts paper bag over his head and runs away screaming*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks